How Your CBD is Made Makes a HUGE Difference
Finding quality CBD products as I have described really puts into perspective how important it is to find a company giving their CBD processing the quality control your body deserves.
You want to find a CBD company that spends money getting their CBD products tested by independent labs.
Those tests should do two things…
- Ensure the potency and purity of the CBD in the product
- Test for dangerous heavy metals like lead, herbicides, pesticides, and other potentially toxic compounds
Don’t take this lightly... if you are not careful about where you get your CBD and the brand doesn’t offer access to independent 3rd party lab results right on the bottle, there is a good chance your CBD is either contaminated or doesn’t contain the right amount of CBD.
How CBD gets produced is another area of major concern. You have to extract it from the hemp plant in oil form. No way around it.
The two main extraction processes are:
- Supercritical CO2 extraction
- Ethanol extraction, which uses an alcohol base
Both methods can work if done properly. However, each one has its drawbacks.
- Ethanol extraction can leave behind dangerous solvents like ethanol and butane.
- While CO2 extraction is solvent-free, it often extracts unwanted impurities in the process. Nasty stuff like pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals... Only ethanol can remove that junk, but it taints the CBD.
- CO2 extraction must be done at low temperatures or the delicate CBD molecules and other health-promoting phytocannabinoids get damaged, making them useless.
One capsule per day
That’s all the CBD you need to find relief, according to top doctors
As long as your CBD is real-but many are fake....