Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill Review
The Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill is a treadmill that will help you with a wide variety of different needs. It can help you start on a journey of weight loss with the interval training mode. There are also ways to increase your speed before you next race or help you to increase your endurance so that you can run longer. The 2.5 HP motor offers you the power that you need to ensure that you are never outrunning your machine. There are 2 different incline positions, comfort cell cushioning to make the machine easier on you, an LCD display, and an extra-long belt for those who have a long stride.
• Adjustable Incline – 2 Positions
• Space Saving Design
• Deck made with Comfort Cell Cushion
• 2.5 HP Motor
• 67”x30”x10” Dimensions
1. Multiple Workout Choices – With the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill you will have many different options for workouts to choose from. You can walk or run at your own pace in the three different positions. There are also six different pre-programmed workouts that you can perform with this treadmill. These six workouts are going to challenge you and keep you interested along your journey even when you feel bored or like giving up.
2. Easy Assembly – Users have been impressed with the ease of assembly with this treadmill. Not only are they able to successfully put the machine together, but they also find that they are able to put it together quickly. This means that you can get your new treadmill, put it together, and still use it the day that you receive it. It is not going to take all of your time or energy to assemble this one.
3. Low Price – While not the cheapest treadmill that you can find, this treadmill offers you a lot without the high price tags that come on many of today’s treadmills. In fact, the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill offers you more so that you are able to get the best possible value. There are not a lot of treadmills in this price range that feature a solid 2.5 HP motor and a solid steel frame. This treadmill has all of those things and is still less than $300.
4. LED Monitoring Screen – There is also a LED monitoring screen provided with this treadmill. This screen is great for pushing yourself further and getting to know your own workout needs. Not only will you become aware of the distance that you are running, but you will also be able to figure out how many calories you are burning, your speed, and your heart rate (as long as monitor is on). This means that you can track your fitness levels and goals to get where you need to be.
Things to Consider:
1. Noisy Workouts – One thing that you might not like with the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill is that it is very noisy when you are operating it. As your speed increases, the noise is also going to increase. So you might want to make sure that you have some good noise canceling headphones or a loud TV. Another thing to consider with the noise is that if you plan on using the treadmill while others are sleeping or working that it might be hard to do so.
2. Not For Heavier Weights – If you weigh more than 165-175 lbs then you might not like this treadmill for running. Users who weighed more reported that they did not feel stable when they were running and that they only felt stable when they were walking. Those who were lighter did not report any issues with running. They were able to run with ease and felt sturdy at the same time.
The Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill is definitely one that you should check out if you are looking for a solid electric treadmill on a budget. The price tag is low in comparison to other electric treadmills that you will find. However, that does not mean that it is low on performance or features. This treadmill features two different incline positions, the ability to run or walk in any of the three positions at a wide range of speeds, and six different workouts that will help you achieve your goals. There are three pre-programmed workouts for weight loss and three pre-programmed workouts for endurance. Using these workouts will help you achieve new heights in your personal fitness. The only big complaints with this machine are that it does not feel sturdy to heavier users and that it is noisy when turned on.