Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill Review
One of the most impressive things about the Weslo Crosswalk 5.2 T Treadmill is that it allows you to work out different muscle groups in your body. Not all treadmills can help you to get a complete full body workout like this one can. There are four pre-programmed application workouts that will help you to get a great workout in if you do not have a ton of time. They are also a great place to start if you have never worked out before. There is a unique feature on this treadmill with an upper body/arms feature that helps you to tone up those areas as well.
• Special CrossWalk Upper Body/Arms Feature
• Impulse O Motor Featuring 2.25 HP
• Special Cushioning to Help Reduce Impact
• Four Different Pre-Programmed Workout Applications
• 2 Position Incline
• Special Folding, Space Saving Design
• Easy to Read LCD Window Screen
• 250 lb Maximum Capacity
• 90 Day Parts and Labor Warranty
• Thumb Controlled Heart Rate Monitor
• Digital Speed Control 0MPH-10MPH
1. Get a Full Body Workout – One of the things that makes the Weslo CrossWalk 5.2T Treadmill so great is that it features extra workout equipment with the CrossWalk Upper Body/Arm system. This system allows for you to get in a nice arm workout that will help you to tone your upper body while you are on the treadmill. It can also be great for switching up routines and being able to do more with your treadmill.
2. Simple Assembly – While some treadmills might be a struggle to put together, this treadmill will go together easily and quickly. This means that you can start using it to help become a better and healthier you quicker. It also means that you are not frustrated or struggling to get the machine together.
3. Shock Absorbing Cushions – The cushions that are built into the Weslo CrossWalk 5.2T Treadmill are there so that you do not have to worry about the impact that you have when you are running on the treadmill. If you have struggled with bone or joint issues or even just bone or joint pain after running, you will no longer have to worry about struggling. Instead you are going to be able to run in comfort with virtually no pain.
4. Great for Small Spaces – One thing is for certain when treadmill shopping. It can be very hard to find a great treadmill that has all of the features that you want when you only have a small space to work with. In most cases if using your treadmill requires a lot of moving furniture or work, you are not going to use it as often as if you can just unfold it. Thankfully since this treadmill has been built with space saving features in mind, you will find that it can fit in nearly any small space that you might have.
Things to Consider:
1. Low Maximum Weight – Many people who are working out might find that having a 250 lb weight limit can be a deterrent. This is because you are not going to want to buy something that you cannot use if you gain a few pounds or that you have to lose weight to use. Many treadmills in the same price range have maximum weights that are higher.
2. Limited Warranty – There are is no warranty on the motor for this treadmill past 90 days. Not a lot is going to happen in the first three months that you own a high quality product. However, over time small things can wear out. If you plan on using your treadmill for years to come, you might want to choose one that has more of a warranty than what is features with the Weslo CrossWalk 5.2T Treadmill.
The Weslo CrossWalk 5.2T Treadmill has all of your bases covered. You will not only be able to get a great workout in running and walking, but also with the special CrossWalk arm and upper body feature which will help you to work out the muscles in your arms that might not get much workout with a traditional treadmill. This treadmill also is known for being stable and for working in small spaces. It is a great option for those who want more from their treadmill.